Meal for Pets Adult + Heart
Please note - currently we only offer an in-store pick up option.
Meal For Pets adult with heart variety includes 5% heart. It is designed to fulfil the day to day needs of the average dog. Compared to puppies, adult activity falls, metabolism slows and growth stops. Meal for Pets® has matched the required protein, fat, carbohydrate, fibre, vitamins and mineral levels.
Linoleic Acid: 8330
Linolenic Acid: 3660
- Kangaroo Meat: A natural free range muscle meat source, providing proteins and fats.
- Tripe and/or Heart: A rich source of vitamins and minerals.
Sprouted Mixed Cereal Grains: Provides ready to use energy in the form of carbohydrates.
- Vegetables: Provides vitamins, enzymes, minerals and fibre.
Barley Grass and Parsley: “Green Foods” provide natural vitamins, minerals, trace elements and antioxidants, for a healthy immune system.
Garlic: For flavour and aroma to encourage eating. Contains allicin, to decrease flatulence.
- Yeast: A rich source of B complex vitamins especially B1 or Thiamin. Helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Lecithin: To give power and vigour to the brain, cleanses the kidneys and liver.
- Kelp: A rich source of iodine. For energy levels, stamina and reproductive ability.
- Vitamin C: Another powerful antioxidant, used when the body is under attack from bacteria or viruses.