Meal for Pets Adult
Please note - currently we only offer an in-store pick up option.
Meal For Pets adult formula is designed to fulfil the day to day needs of the average dog. Compared to puppies, adult activity falls, metabolism slows and growth stops. Meal for Pets® has matched the required protein, fat, carbohydrate, fibre, vitamins and mineral levels..
Linoleic Acid: 8330
Linolenic Acid: 3660
- Kangaroo Meat: A natural free range muscle meat source, providing proteins and fats.
- Tripe and/or Heart: A rich source of vitamins and minerals.
Sprouted Mixed Cereal Grains: Provides ready to use energy in the form of carbohydrates.
- Vegetables: Provides vitamins, enzymes, minerals and fibre.
Barley Grass and Parsley: “Green Foods” provide natural vitamins, minerals, trace elements and antioxidants, for a healthy immune system.
Garlic: For flavour and aroma to encourage eating. Contains allicin, to decrease flatulence.
- Yeast: A rich source of B complex vitamins especially B1 or Thiamin. Helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Lecithin: To give power and vigour to the brain, cleanses the kidneys and liver.
Kelp: A rich source of iodine. For energy levels, stamina and reproductive ability.
- Vitamin C: Another powerful antioxidant, used when the body is under attack from bacteria or viruses.