Meal For Pets Cat
Please note - currently we only offer an in-store pick up option.
Cats and kittens love our special cat and kitten variety. Compared with dogs, cats are generally uniform in size and therefore dietary requirements vary little. The growth rate and requirements of kittens and adult cats are very similar. There is one cat formula for all ages. The formula is high in nutrient supplements to balance the small amounts used per meal. The meat blend in the Meal for Pets® Cat is high to match their highly carnivorous nature.
Linoleic Acid: 4190
Linolenic Acid: 1660
- Kangaroo Meat: A natural free range muscle meat source, providing proteins and fats.
- Tripe and/or Heart: A rich source of vitamins and minerals.
Sprouted Mixed Cereal Grains: Provides ready to use energy in the form of carbohydrates.
- Vegetables: Provides vitamins, enzymes, minerals and fibre.
Barley Grass and Parsley: “Green Foods” provide natural vitamins, minerals, trace elements and antioxidants, for a healthy immune system.
Garlic: For flavour and aroma to encourage eating. Contains allicin, to decrease flatulence.
- Yeast: A rich source of B complex vitamins especially B1 or Thiamin. Helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Lecithin: To give power and vigour to the brain, cleanses the kidneys and liver.
- Kelp: A rich source of iodine. For energy levels, stamina and reproductive ability.
- Vitamin C: Another powerful antioxidant, used when the body is under attack from bacteria or viruses.